Sunday, May 26, 2013


Taljai is situated 3-4 km from Swargate bus stand. Taljai area is like mini forest in Pune. Taljai is famous for Taljai Mata temple, a Hindu Goddess. Taljai is best known for its climate and in rainy season you will able to see Peacock in this area. So I have been here on Saturday evening with my best friend and my favorite toy ( my camera) to capture some of good frames of Taljai.


 A journey towards Taljai Mata temple is starts with 1.5 km zigzag bituminous road, You can go by vehicle but I choose to have a walk to explore this area. Taljai is good place for bird sighting but I have been here in summers so not much bird to see but still I got one nice click which I want to share with you...


You will get best view of Pune city from Taljai Hill. The view is really pleasant to watch.


     You will see lots of senior citizens enjoying their evening in Taljai. 


 There is huge play ground you will able to see lots of cricket matches going on at same time.


Behind this playground I saw one old bungalow structure. It looks like haunted mansion.





Taljai is best place to hangout for love birds. So you will see lots of lovely couple roaming around in this area.


Finally I have reached to my destination " Taljai Mata Temple". There is jogging track and sports complex behind temple ( Note : Jogging track is open for limited time morning 5 to 9 am and evening 4.30 to 7.30 pm )



 
                                                                             Way towards Hill..

When I reached at temple its almost half pass six so I try to take photos of Sunset.




 During my walk I have capture some of good views which I really want to share with you..






So if you are really bored of city's busy life then this is place for you. You can come with your friends n family and enjoy peaceful evening here in Taljai area. View of city in dark evening is real pleasure to watch.

8 comments:

  1. WoW it's hidden place for so many years i guess..........
    i hope u hav gr8 tym wid Ur best frnd... :D

    place looks a combination of beauty, Peace, & history all in one pack thanx gr8 choice by u Mr. Akshay

    will expect more awesome clicks from U... u jst rais my expectation keep it up man

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems to be great...I never ever heard about this place.
    Because of u I came to know.And u have captured nice pics.
    Keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used to go here a lot when we were kids (late 80s early 90's). During one summer vacation my grandfather organized a race from the top of taljai temple by signaling from our roof, which used to be visible during those days. The first prize was 50paise pepsi-cola

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) :)) ;(( :-) =)) ;( ;-( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ $-) (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is the best time to go their to watch peacock's??

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is the best time to go their to watch peacock's??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Especially during monsoons

    ReplyDelete